My Life, My Thoughts

0 comments



For those of you who don't know me,
My name is Michael Wong.
And these are my thoughts...

I love my friends.
Friends are a big part of my life.
They are the ones who make you who you are today =)

I believe in the law of attraction.
What you attract is the result of what you think.

I am carefree.
I just couldn't care less.

I love travelling.
One of my dreams is to travel the world.

I love money.
Not to say I'm poor,
but I just don't have the money to
spend on the things I want =P

I love United States.
One of my dreams is to move to US and
live the American Dream =)

I don't like my home country.
I don't like the corruption,
I don't like the double standards.
I don't like the politics people.

Finally....

I love life.
I wanna enjoy my life
With my family and my friends.
Because life is short.
And there is no time for regrets.

So let us go
and enjoy life to the MAX !!!

0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|