I want a new phone =(

1 comments



I want a new phone during intern..
so so many choices to choose from
wish i could have them all =P

Apple Iphone 4 (White)

Better looking than Black Iphone 4
Retina Display
3.5 inch screen
5MP camera with HD video recording
AND it's APPLE =)


Samsung Galaxy S II
4.3 inch Super Amoled Plus Screen
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
8.0MP Camera
1080p Full HD video recording (Gawt, I love this one =P )


Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

4.2inch screen
Reality Display with Bravia Engine
8.0MP cybershot camera with CMOS sensor
Cool design
Android 2.3 Gingerbread


HTC HD7

HTC brand (Nice =P )
Windows Phone 7 OS (something new to try out)
5MP camera (mediocre)

So which one to choose???
I guess I would wait for Iphone 5 to come out
which should be around September / October
If Iphone 5 don't have a bigger screen (at least 4 inches)
I would go with Samsung Galaxy S II

Special Appearance:
BlackBerry Playbook


I have to say the playbook's OS is
spectacular and awesome.
Much better than iOS and better than
Android Honeycomb for that matter.
Love to have one.. for free =)

And it has 1080p Full HD video recording as well =)


1 comments:

  1. Samantha Says:

    Have you bought a new phone already? Your list has excellent choices. But why didn't you consider a Blackberry phone? I guess everyone has different preferences. Good luck on buying one, btw.

    Samantha Cole

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|