Love of my Life

1 comments



"Sometimes, right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairytale"


Let me tell you a story
of the love of my life...

We met at an installation night
when we were 14.
After that night,
I knew she was going to be
something special to me.




When we were 15,
we were in the same class.
We were friends;
and my feelings for her grew.

But I knew she wasn't ready for me.
She had a boyfriend.
I thought it will be just some silly crush.
But fate had other plans.




She broke up.
But not everyone was blind.
Such a pretty girl being single.
Soon she was surrounded by guys again.

One of them is my friend and classmate.
But she wasn't ready for a relationship.
And therefore I kept silent.




I was going to move to Kedah next year.
It was the worst news that I had that year.
Not being able to see her again;
Her sweet smile;
Her beautiful eyes;




After I left,
I focused on my life without her.
Then one day,
God sent me a message.

I fell from the motorcycle I was driving one night.
They say when you are dying,
your whole life will flash in front of you.
But I didn't.
I only saw her.
Only her.




During treatment at the local clinic,
I muster all my courage and sent an SMS to her.
She was worried.
Of course, I did not tell her until the part
where I saw her when I fell from the motorbike.

From that day onwards,
we would spend our free time
texting each other.
Spending time with each other.

My feelings for her grew,
and i know there is no going back.




On her 16th birthday,
I told her
"I love you"

She was surprised.
But she told me
"I am not ready"




Those words were like
daggers to my heart.
I was crushed.

But I told myself.
I will be there for her.
Whenever she needs someone,
I will be there for her.
I may not be the one,
but I will be there for her,
no matter what.




As we spend more time together,
our feelings for each other grew.

After 6 months of courtship,
On 06.06.2006;
I asked her
"Would you be my girlfriend?"

And she accepted.
That was the happiest day of my life.

From that day onwards,
we walked on
to start a new journey together,
hand-in-hand.

And we never let go since.

















Everything becomes beautiful when you are with me,
and then I realized that I was falling in love.

I love you, Lau Su Huong =)

1 comments:

  1. SuHuong Lau Says:

    I'd like to like this post for million times if i can ^_^
    I love you too, Wong Sing Lung =)

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|