Ibrahim Ali - The f***-ed up Malaysian Hitler

0 comments



Normally, I don't blog about other people.
But I recently read an article which makes my blood boil.
Read it if you guys are curious:

If you are too lazy to read the article,
it's basically this short, plump dude
talking crap at a kampung.

Yep, you heard me. Crap.
Wait. Bullsh*t is a more suitable word.

He talked about the Christian
trying to make Christianity the main religion in Malaysia.
And how he is gonna fight a crusade and start a holy war
against Christian, in the name of Islam or so it seems.

Come on,
we're Christians.
We don't do war.
We sit and talk it out,
unlike your description of "Islam"
to fight about everything.

And he's even comparing himself to Saladin.
What a joke.

Here's some of the nice comments that I've seen:

It is funny that he should relate himself to Saladin when he is more like a little Hitler. Someone should put him in Kamunting.

No wonder why countries such as Vietnam and Cambodia are moving ahead of us. People are building up and this fella is running around the country to start a war!

Talk about taking your religion and dragging it through the mud of lies.
Has Ibrahim Ali no sense of decency?

So what do you think of the article??
Let me know you by commenting.
Thanks =P


0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|