Excited for Intern

1 comments

Getting excited for internship =)

Internship is the time for me to enjoy life
to be free from anything
to try out everything that I wanted to do =)

Below are a couple of things that I would like
to do during intern

To-do List:
1. Gym - I'll come back and cease wearing shirts =)
2. Try out the married life routine
3. Try the sauna, maybe even the jacuzzi =P
4. Join some dance class
5. Party and club =)
6. Bungee Jumping
7. EAT =)
8. Travelling if I got $$$

I'll update the list if I think of anymore things.
But for now, these are the things I wanna do
during intern...

Getting really excited to leave UTP
and not coming back for the next 7 months

4 more days to freedom...
time please pass faster =P


1 comments:

  1. SuHuong Lau Says:

    Bungee jumping?? silly MiLo =)

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|