Into Materialism

0 comments

The last time Sufang was here,
she told me I was getting more and more materialistic.
I guess I agree as well,
though I'm loving it.. haha


let you see some of the pics =P
(i'm uploading the pics not to brag or anything,
but it just feels dull when a post has no pictures)






In this blog, I would love to dedicate my thanks to the two person who influenced me =P

First of all,
it's my dad.
He's quite materialistic as well,
buying all those branded stuff all the time.
His favorite words are "一分钱, 一分货"
I have no idea if I'm writing it wrong or not,
but basically it means,

"branded stuff are better than cheap stuff"


Next,
it's my good ol' roomie
Graham Tan Ban Hock (GTBH)
I think all his stuff is branded
and he's freakin' loaded !!
in my view, at least.
(To GTBH: Hard to find a photo of both of us, we should take more photos together, LOL)


Finally, I think there's a third person as well,
it's my very own dear, Sufang =D

She's always telling me what she wanted to buy,
and, well, being her bf for 5 years,
I felt obligated to buy those for her.
That's not the problem tho.



The problem is she moved from Times Square or BB standard
to the 1U standard.
Ouch to my wallet !!

This pic she is actually choosing clothes from Armani|Exchange !!!
We did finally bought something.
Thank God for the 60% discount =D


In an unrelated story:
money is already credited into my Forex account and next week,
I will be playing with real money.
With all the training I have with the demo account,
I hope to double my account within the first few months.

For those who wants to learn about FOREX,
feel free to call me or something.
We can learn from each other too =D


0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|