I nearly gave up on FOREX trading

2 comments

Started playing FOREX recently, banked in RM800, after charges, is left with USD250.

At first, things are not going good, and the first week of playing, I lost a total of USD100,
but hey,
it's all part of the learning process right?

Like they say:

"If you've never failed,
you've never lived."

Made me nearly give up on Forex trading actually,
but thanks to the unending encouragement from my Sufang,
I managed to persevere.
NEVER GIVE UP ON MY DREAM !!!

Two days ago I was left with USD100 from my initial investment of USD250.
Now, I managed to earn back USD47.

It took me nearly a week to re-learn a valuable lesson which I read countless times on the numerous Forex books that I've read.

"NEVER trade against the trend"

Finally I learned it today,
when I visited MPH during my lunch break,
I read a book on stock trading,

One successful investor said,
"I will never look for reversals,
when prices keep rising,
go with the trend"

So I hope to get back my initial investment by the end of next week and maybe make some profits starting next week =)

Lessons learned:

1. Never trade against the trend
2. Hold trades for more than a day. Don't be a day trader, it will eat the life out of you.
3. Don't look for reversals, you will always be disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    We send critical forex trading signals directly to your mobile. Use our proven forex signals reviews and forecasts to make money. Call our experts now!
    forex trading signals review

  1. Unknown Says:

    good

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|