CLub 21

0 comments

The other day when Sufang came,
we went shopping and bought an Armani|Exchange shirt for her.

Weirdly, the plastic bag given to us is the Club 21 plastic bag.
At first I thought, WTH is Club 21?? I want the A|E bag !!!

Then I went back and check out the Club 21 website and wiki-ed it.


Club 21 is actually a luxury retail company with shops in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, UK and the US of A =)

In Malaysia, it manages the brand Calvin Klein, Armani|Exchange, DKNY, DKNY Jeans and Mulberry.

WOw.. I want a membership card ASAP.

Then I checked the Club 21 page.
To get a membership card, it's very simple. Just spend RM1000 in a single receipt.

FARRKKK!!!!

My target: Get a Club21 card by the end of the year =P

0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|