Today More Than Yesterday :)

2 comments



Can you look at one person for the rest of your life?
I Do
Can you care for someone else more than you do yourself?
I Do
I can answer whoever asks me
You, you’re my love



I will not promise you
If I knew i was going to waver, even for a little bit
I don’t start anything, If I know that the heart can heal itself
























I love you more than I did yesterday
I have never met someone so important and precious to me
that it hurts, to meet you
to feel this happiness
I must have dealt with a lot of pain.
















When the days are hard, it gets sad
The pain that causes the tears to come
it will end someday
the only thing that is endless is our love



I love you more than I did yesterday
I have never met someone so important and precious to me
that it hurts, to meet you
to feel this happiness
I must have dealt with a lot of pain



I dont want to do this ever again
breaking-up unless it’s a break-up to meet you once more
whenever and forever



Because it feels like my overwhelming heart will explode
because I think the person before my eyes isn’t really you
I run, and embrace the breathing you
I am the idiot, who let go of his worries


I love you more than I did yesterday
I have never met someone so important and precious to me
that it hurts, to meet you
to feel this happiness
I must have dealt with a lot of pain


2 comments:

  1. SuHuong Lau Says:

    superlike this post.. so romantic dear =)

  1. Blogger Says:

    Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you buried inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, please and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty instinct is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his heart and mind to you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|