UTP and Kampachi :)

0 comments

I'm so bored.
Is there nothing to do in UTP during the weekends???

Went to Kampachi @ Pavilion the last week 
with Sufang.
Ridiculously priced sushi,
though the sushi was quite big 
but with RM200,
we can't even get a decent meal.
Finally, ended up dabao-ing
Subway back for supper.

Had a nice time in KL,
haven't seen Sufang in 3 months,
I think she got thinner.

I have some pics of Kampachi but
too lazy to upload. 
The files are too big and internet too slow.
F*** Malaysia.

Have done some drastic changes to myself lately,
cut off my long hair for a guai-kia look and
done some weight lifting and ab exercises.
Getting a bit too fat for my own liking.
Let's see how it goes after 2 months.

Anyway, time for a nap :)

0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|