那些年, 我们一起追的女孩 You Are The Apple of My Eyes

0 comments

I watched 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩 You Are The Apple of My Eyes
when I saw so many people commenting on their Facebook.
I am not really a fan of Taiwan movies or dramas,
so I opted for a downloaded version instead of going to the cinemas.

Basically, the movie is based on a novel written by Taiwanese writer 九把刀, aka Giddens.  
The story is about the past life and love story of Giddens himself 



This movie kinda helps me re-live the sweet memories of my secondary school years.
From going to school, always making noise and not studying with your friends,
playing basketball at school and doing whatever you can
to be closer to the girl that you like,
this movie has it all.


main actor and actress in the movie :)






Recommended watch :)

0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|