Youtube, Here I Come

1 comments


Had been subscribing to some Youtube personalities in 2011. 
Some of the Youtube channels I recommend is
NigaHiga, Pyrobooby (Peter Chao), KevJumba, WongFuProductions, Smosh and TotallySketch





I'm thinking of doing my own Youtube channel and posting short skits or movies or even parodies
for the Youtube world.

Hey, you'll never know unless you try right?
What am I going to use to shoot the Youtube video?
Luckily, I used the money I saved during my internship to buy
a Canon 600D.

So come on friends, those who are interested can find me and maybe we can explore this
interest of ours together :)

1 comments:

  1. Blogger Says:

    QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our signals right now & earn up to 270% daily.

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|