TRIBUTE TO MY LOUMA

5 comments

I would like to make a post about my louma (meaning wife in foochow). To my louma, i really miss you very much and hope to be with you every single day!!!


MY FIRST PICTURE OF HER (2005)





(2006)




OUR 1ST TIME TOGETHER !!!



(2007)


HEARTZ...


WITH MY SP FRIENDS


LOVE !!

(2008)


FRIENDS OR LOVERS



---PHOTOS---




BASKIN ROBIN


** SEALED WITH A KISS **


(2009)


GENTING SNOW WORLD!!


IF WE WERE MIDGETS.. LOL..


PENANG HERE WE COME!!!


ON THE BUS TO GENTING


CHIN SWEE TEMPLE

When me and my louma see each other, we will surely go
to eat some nice food.
Here are some examples:


BURGER KING !!


MCDONALDS' BIG MAC



LOUMA'S FAVOURITE - PIZZA HUT


SHILIN XXL CRISPY CHICKEN & SOYA BEAN ^^


A&W


NANDOS


SUBWAY (MY LOUMA HATES IT)


BASKIN ROBIN (AGAIN ^^)


SHILIN OYSTER MEE SUA (DAMN NICE LA ! )


KENNY ROGERS (BETTER THAN NANDOS)

That's all about my louma..
Better keep it short or i wont finish writing this post..
hahaha...

To my louma, I will always love you and i hope we can be happy
together, now and forever...
I will always remember the happy times of us
together...
Thank you for staying by my side and accompanying me
for the last 3 years...

5 comments:

  1. ... Says:

    enuf with the louma. time for the room mate post

  1. EMC Says:

    TRIBUTARY

  1. SuHuong Lau Says:

    hehe... ya lo my dear... if wanna write about our stories, it surely cant be finished by using words...^.^ i'm happy that MiLo loves your Louma so so much o... So do i o... Louma (i) love u very very much yo~~

  1. SuHuong Lau Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. SuHuong Lau Says:

    even though we have been together for more than 3 years... but i cant even compare with your one-year plus friends in UTP... you have so much things to talk about your friends... but you have nothing to talk about me when you are doing "louma's post"... wish you are really happy with your friends then...

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|