Freaking Injuries

1 comments

After 8 months of not playing basketball,
I was excited to go back to UTP and start playing again 
to get back in shape.

But after two days, the old injuries started resurfacing.
Now I have muscle strains on my left ankle, right ankle, left knee, and left elbow.

Now it's hard to even walk properly and my classes are so freaking far !!
So far, FML
Hope things will change soon :)

God will make a way, when there seems to be no way;
He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me.

1 comments:

  1. Blogger Says:

    (Download) $12,234 in 2 months Betting ROBOT?

    Let me say it right.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried every thing from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It NOW!!

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|