Singer changes face to look lover's ex-gf

0 comments

A couple of months ago I posted about a Korean singer going for plastic surgery to change her appearance to look more like her bf's ex.  


Well, here's the update :)


Singer changes face to look lover's ex-gf


Paige - before (left) and after the surgery
Paige - before (left) and after the surgery


Paige, a member of South Korean pop band AStar, has successfully undergone plastic surgery to change her appearance.
The singer wanted to look like her lover's ex-girlfriend after finding out that he still loved her although she has died.
Paige has been discharged from the hospital in Guangzhou, China after having more than 10 parts of her face and body altered.

She underwent the surgery in another country to avoid being found out by the lover.

After more than 10 days of recovery, Paige held a press conference to show her new look and described that the result is fantastic.
Paige performing at a press conference after her plastic surgery
Paige performing at a press conference after her plastic surgery

The 23-year-old said she could not wait to return home to surprise her boyfriend, who has been in the dark about her cosmetic surgery as she had told him she went to China for work.
Paige wanted to change her face after finding out that her boyfriend still loved his first girlfriend, who was killed in a road accident several years ago.
"After seeing him over his ex-girlfriend, I asked myself what could I do to make him happy and I decided to change myself to look like her.
"I strongly believed that my boyfriend will be shocked and also be happy seeing the new me," Paige wrote on a blog about her "face-off" mission.
Paige wore a white dress to the press conference on Monday, the one her boyfriend likes to see her wearing.

0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|