Love Knows No Boundaries :)

0 comments



I saw an article today which was really meaningful when I was scouring the Internet.

It's titled "Singer Goes Under Knife To Look Like Boyfriend's Ex".
I'll post the article below.





A singer in Korea has gone under the knife to look like her boyfriend's ex-lover.
Paige, a member of K-pop girls group AStar, took the drastic move upon finding out that her boyfriend still loved his former girlfriend who had died.
"I found his photographs with the woman while cleaning up his stuff earlier this year."
"Later, I noticed that he would always look at the pictures and cry. I realised that he still has not forgotten her," said Paige.
Apparently, the ex-girlfriend was killed in a road accident several years ago.
"I love him so I can do anything for him," said Paige.
A doctor checking Paige's face
A doctor checking Paige's face

The artiste chose to undergo the surgery at a hospital in Guangzhou, China, as she did not want her boyfriend of three years to know about it.
 "I want to see the surprise on his face when I see him in Korea later," she said.
According to Paige's doctor, the star had to change 15 parts on her face, her breasts and skin.
The whole operation took 10 days and cost about 200,000 yuan (RM98,452).

Paige is currently recuperating from the surgery.

This article touched me and call me a pussy all you want, 
but i think this article is really meaningful.
And it really shows that love knows no boundaries.

So, how much you would you do for your loved ones??



0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|