FOREX - My Gold Mine??

0 comments

During this month of my internship,
apart from wasting my time playing games and sleeping,
I read numerous, actually only two, books about Forex.

Forex is basically a currency exchange, something like stocks,
in which you trade a pair of currencies and try to benefit from it.

Well, I did try to play Forex with a demo account of USD100,000.
And, after two weeks of trying, I think I'm finally getting a hang of it.

For today's trade,
I profited USD1,000!!!
Not bad for a beginner eh?

Well, it's actually not as easy as it sounds though,
I lose more than I earned actually =P

I hope to make a consistent profit by the time I start playing for real.
But for the time being..
Well, even if I earned 1 mil in a trade,
it's all virtual and I can't buy sh*t with it.

LOL

0 comments:

2010 @ My Life My Story | by sendomike|